How can I make a copy of a MyCanvas project?
There is a 250 page limit on MyCanvas books. If you have more pages then this, you will need to divide your book into smaller volumes. To do this, please follow the steps below:
- First, make a copy of your current book. If it still exceeds 250 pages, you may need to make more than one copy.
- Rename each copy as you make it so you will be able to tell the difference between each copy.
To make a copy of your project:
- Sign In to your MyCanvas project.
- Click My Projects which you will see on out homepage.
3. You will see a list of your projects, to the right of each project icon you will see a few blue links.
4. Click on More Options.
5. In the drop down menu select Copy.
6. You will then be prompted to name your copied project and click save.
7. Once the copies have been made, open the first copy and delete any pages you don't want in the first copy.
To delete pages in your project, follow the steps below:
1. Identify the pages in the book you would like to delete
2. Click Manage Pages at the top of the page.
3. Select Arrange & Manage Individual Pages at the top of the page.
4. Select which page(s) you want to delete by clicking on the page(s). Instructions on selecting multiple pages can be found on the right side of the page.
5. Click the Delete button in the upper right side of the page.
6. Confirm you want to delete these pages.
7. Repeat this process with each copy you need to delete pages from.