Question: Can I print the pages in my book?
Answer: Yes, you can print the pages in your book.
To print the pages in your book:
- Open your project to the page you would like to print.
- In the upper right hand corner there is a Preview/Print button.
- Click on the drop down arrow just to the right of the Preview/Print button.
- Click on Print in the drop down menu.
5. This will open the Print Manager box.
6- There are two print options:
a- Normal Quality
b- Higher Quality (text only)
Note: If there are embellishments on the page choose the Normal Quality. If it is a text only page, you may use either option.
- Choose to print with or without a background.
- Click on Print.
- The printer dialog box for your own printer will now open. Proceed as you normally do at this point when printing from your computer to this printer.