Errors saving a MyCanvas project
Why won't the work I have done in my MyCanvas project save?
There are many factors that must be considered when the work in a project is not saving.
- Clear the cache and cookies on your computer.
- Close all of your browser windows when you are finished
Note: We recommend that you do this frequently when you are working on a project that involves lots of images
Follow these steps to increase the amount of storage for the Adobe Flash Player
- Open to any page in your MyCanvas book
- Right click on the page
- Click on Settings
- Click the file folder icon, this is the 3rd icon
- Slide the pointer on the sliding bar to the right until you reach 1 MB
- Close the box
Recreate some of the pages to see if the work is now being saved. If your project is still not saving, please provide us with the following information:
- The name of the project
- The kind of work that did not save i.e. pictures, text etc.
- The steps that you took to save your work
- The time you were working on your project
- When you finished working on a page, and went to a different one, did you go back to the first page to see if the work was saved?
- How you closed your project when you were finished working on it
- The number of pages in your book
- The web browser and version you are using i.e. Internet Explorer, Firefox etc.
- Are you on a PC or a Mac computer? If you are on a Mac, are you using a 1 or 2 button mouse?
Please send this information to: email@example.com