Question: How can I copy and paste several items from one page to another at one time?
Answer: You can select several elements on a page, copy all of them, and paste them onto another page in your project. This saves you time so you don’t have to copy and paste each individual element.
1. To copy an entire page
2. Place the cursor in any corner of the page you want to copy.
3. Hold down the left click button on your mouse
4. Drag the cursor, diagonally, to the opposite corner. This will highlight the entire page and place a black box around everything. Make sure that everything you want to copy is within this black box.
5.When you release the mouse button, all the elements on the page will have a blue box around them
6. Right click anywhere on the page to open the menu that allows you to copy and paste.
7. Left (formatting) click on Copy Elements in the menu to copy everything within the black box.
8. Open the new page you want to copy to.
9. Right click anywhere on the page to open that same menu.
10. Left click on Paste Elements. The copied elements will be pasted onto the new page.