How can I create military pages in my book?
Answer: The military pages created in the trees do not transfer to the books in MyCanvas. For one thing, those pages are in Portrait format, and the books are in Landscape format. However, you can create a military page in the book. We have several different backgrounds you can choose from.
There are a couple of different options for creating this page.
- Open the book to the page where you want to add the Military page
- Click on the Pages icon at the top of the page.
- Click on Add Pages
- Click on the Military page
- Click on Add Page in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Once you see the new Military page in the book, enter the information, pictures, and other images you want for this person on this page. The military information in your tree will not automatically transfer to this page.
1. Click on the Pages icon at the top of the screen
2. Click on Add Blank page
3. When this page opens, click on the Background tab in the upper left section of the screen
4. Click on the arrow in front of All to expand the background categories.
5. Select the Military Now the various military backgrounds we offer will populate in the white area below the categories
- Click on the background you want on applied to this page and that background will be applied to that page. Be sure you don’t click on the option to apply to all.
Add the information, pictures, etc. you want to include on this page.