Question: Why aren't the photos in my tree showing up in my project?
Answer: There are a few items you need to check to ensure your pictures will be available for your project. Only the Primary photos of people in your tree will automatically populate in your project. However, all of the photos in your tree will be available for you to add to your project.
Click here for instructions on how to designate a photo as the Primary photo for a person in your tree (link to KB # 4850)
Photos attached to the individual, but not designated as a Primary Photo:
If the photo has not been designated as the Primary photo, but is just attached to that individual in the Media section of their profile page, there are two options:
Option 1: Designate the photo as the Primary photo, and then update the project.
Option 2: If you don't want to make it a Primary Photo, but still want to include it in your project:
1. Open the project in MyCanvas.com.
2. On the left side of the screen, under Ancestry Records, enter a person's name. Type in the first three or four letters of their first name.
3. Click on the correct choice from the list of possible matches from your tree.
4. All the photos that are attached to that individual will populate in the white area below their name.
5. Drag any image onto the page in your project. Click here for instructions on how to do this (link to KB # 5089)
6. Crop and re-size image. Click here for instructions on how to edit an image (link to KB# 1828)